REGISTRATION INFORMATION COMING SOON!
NSA Enrolled Agent Exam Review Course
August 19-21, 2019
Pass the IRS Special Enrollment Exam the first time with NSA’s Enrolled Agent Exam Review Course in Charlotte!
NSA's Enrolled Agent Exam Review Course is a comprehensive and intensive—and we mean intensive—review geared toward a single purpose: to help you master tax basics and pass the EA exam.
Detailed study notes will be provided for each topic, including figures and charts that prove the old adage that “…a picture is worth a thousand words.” Hundreds of past exam questions from the open-exam era and many more potential questions on newer topics are incorporated and each is reviewed in class so the real exam itself will look like an old friend. Study tips, tricks and shortcuts are a staple of this course.
Included with Your Registration:
- The 3-Volume NSA Enrolled Agent Review Course in online and PDF formats—a $200+ Value! Preview Course Materials
- Detailed handouts, notes, examples, illustrations to follow the course step-by-step. Preview Sample Slides
- 18 (6 per part) detailed study lessons and review questions to help you master each section of the materials.
- Proven exam taking tips, tricks and strategy guides with tips for passing each part of the exam.
- Top 150 questions per part—essential questions on topics that you will absolutely need to master.
- Interactive online review and practice questions with explanations and analysis.
- Final Review Cards super summaries for each part of the exam—the perfect last-minute memory-jogger to review immediately before the exam.
- Weekly study guides with detailed assignments and time allocations.
- Comprehensive study aids that summarize the tax law related to a particular subject. These aids should prove valuable in last-minute reviews prior to the exam.
- Access to an online EA study community to post your questions and comments, respond to other commenters, and interact with the presenters. Added Bonus! Get access to even more sample questions and study tips.
- A complete sample EA exam to help you gauge your progress prior to taking the exam.
Earn the Accredited Tax Preparer (ATP) Credential!
Want to earn the Accredited Tax Preparer (ATP) credential and be exempt from the Annual IRS Filing Season Program Tax Refresher Course each year? Take Part 1 of the EA Live Review Course which prepares you for the ATP exam!
ATPs are exempt from taking the IRS Annual Filing Season Program Annual Tax Refresher course and exam.
The Accredited Tax Preparer exam is offered by the Accreditation Council for Accountancy and Taxation (ACAT), established in 1973 as a non-profit independent testing, accrediting and monitoring organization. Learn More